Sheep placenta extract is a rich source of bioactive nutrients including; essential amino acids, placental protein, hyaluronic acid (HA), superoxide dismutase (SOD), nucleic acids, epidermal growth factors (EGF’s), senescent cell activating factors (SCAF’s) and antioxidants.
– Amino acids are building blocks of protein and are needed for most bodily functions.
– SOD is a powerful antioxidant enzyme that acts as a free radical scavenger, protecting cells from oxidative harm caused by free radicals. SOD also reduces production of melanin, which causes age spots and pigmentation.
– Hyaluronic acid promotes rapid healing and diminishes scars.
– EGF’s trigger new cell generation and renewal.
– SCAF’s activate the renewal of aged cells, thereby resulting in rejuvenated cells that are healthy, youthful and hydrated.
Sheep placenta extract is revered around the world, especially in Switzerland, China, Hong Kong and Taiwan for its effective anti-ageing properties.