Certificate for Skin Care-Most of skin care products need to apply for certificate of import. Different countries require different documents and test.
Please contact your Health Department in your country for more information and send the list of document you required to us. Lanopearl will prepare for the document free of charge, accept for extra charge from Australian government eg Australian Industry Group, Notary Public ,Products testing , Embassy stamp we will send the bill .
In general the standard document required for cream are :
1. Certificate of free sale
2. Ingredient listing
3. Process of manufacture
4. Mad cow disease documents
Note : for sun block with SPF need more test & documents
Certificate for Health Food & Vitamins
The following are documents to be presented to FDA to obtain the license
1. Certificate of Manufacturer Licensed for Pharmaceuticals products
2. Certificate of Free Sale issued by government
3. Good manufacturing Practise certificate including packaging
4. Letter of Authorisation to (Indonesian) company.